How Much Would It Cost To Build 6 Foot Dogear Cedar Fence How Much Would It Cost To Build A Wooden Porch With A Roof?

How much would it cost to build a wooden porch with a roof? - how much would it cost to build 6 foot dogear cedar fence

I want to incorporate a wooden porch with extended roof of my house to be able to. Would be 6 feet wide and 14 meters long. I would also place hooks hanging flower baskets. I would like an estimate of the quantity of materials, labor and other costs? Please only serious answers!

2 comments:

S1lent said...

Hello
With regard to 84 square meters. Pre-built to over $ 3000.

Lowe's and Home Depot a few prefabricated houses on the screen ... accurate measurement could be adjusted.

My estimate is down, no frills.


S1lent

brufus19... said...

Figure 20/hr + costs

Post a Comment